WHO ARE THE PARTNERS INVOLVED IN THE CELEBRATIONS?
The committee for Canada Day in Montréal wants to warmly thank all its partners for this 2012 edition. Year after year, the site at the Docks of the Old Port of Montréal is host to a day of unforgettable family celebrations. All of our partners show undeniable commitment to making it a success. Without them, such an event would not be what is currently being enjoyed. Thanks to all!
1. In 1992, Roberta Bondar became the first Canadian to:
a. Occupy a seat at the Parliament
b. Travel in space
c. Obtain the right to vote
d. Bungee jump
2. Which province was named Markland by the Vikings?
a. Nova Scotia
b. British Columbia
c. New Brunswick
3. When was the present Canadian flag adopted?
4. Which is the longest river in Canada?
a. St. Lawrence River (Québec)
b. Winnipeg River (Ontario/Manitoba)
c. Mackenzie River (Northwest Territories)
d. Salmon River (British Columbia)
5. How many times has a Canadian team won the World Series in Major League Baseball?
Answers in the "
CANADA, A COUNTRY TO CELEBRATE!